Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whitening Skin!!!!!!

Many people might feel that I'm already quite fair. But I just DON'T think that I'm fair enough! :X

I wish to have skin as fair as a piece of plain paper.. And I've alway envy Barbie Hsu fair skin~ Barbie actually went for skin whitening injections.. I'ts expensive in Singapore, but its really cheap over at Taiwan. No wonder Taiwanese girls are so fair... But I heard that prolong using the whitening injections will damage the kidney or something..

Anyway, although I've already been trying to get under the sun if possible, I've decided that if I really have the determination to become fairer, I have to do something more about it...

Now, here is the skin tone I'm having now:


For the past one month, I've been using these products daily/twice a week:

[1]NIVEA Whitening Sun Protection, SPF 30, PA++



[2] NIVEA Night Whitening Body Milk



[3] Papaya Mandi Lulur scrub



[4] MayFair Dark Spot Remover Cream



[5] Perfect Peel Glycolic Acid 30%



I feel that whitening must be done not only just on the face, but from head to toe. It's like, you wouldn't want your face to be whiter than the rest of your body right?

And for me, I really can't stand having two-tone skin: Body skin which is covered up with clothes 10x fairer than other parts of the body. (That's what I'm having right now =.=, although its not that obvious... Hmmm..)

Arights let's hope my determination never goes off.. And I can be as white as a piece of paper. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment