Friday, December 3, 2010

Update on coconut oil and new hair shampoo!

Hi peeps!

Just an update on what coconut oil that I used on my hair as treatment on my previous post. The result is super= shiny hair + healthy hair ends!

Here it is:



If you would like to try, please buy virgin coconut oil instead of those processed ones. As those processed ones will have its nutrients lost.



And there are two type. One is in solid form, whereby when you rub the coconut oil between your palm it will heat up alittle and melt. The other type is what I bought, the liquid type no matter what, in room temperature.



Besides using coconut oil on my hair, I also changed my shampoo to this:



Yes!!!!!!!!!! It shampoo for kids! :DD

Well, the reason for using kids shampoo is because it will not dry the hair out, as unlike adult's shampoo, the kids shampoo is of gentle formula. And besides that, it smells so delicioussss! I bought orange mango smoothie. There are other delicious fruity flavours available as well. Yummy! oppssssss.. :Xx

But you can still use the adult's hair conditioner as usual :))

I shall post a before and after photo of my hair, with the past one year of protecting it with care, soon!

:X

3 comments:

  1. I love how the shampoo looks! Sometimes I buy kids shampoo, too... because of the smell! hihi. Now I know one thing I could send you :)
    I'll try the coconut oil soon, because I'm in hair trouble... will post all about it around Monday.

    Have a great weekend!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sumptuous blog, honestly. Valued each and every piece of it.
    hair loss shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody told me to shop through blackwood and i think it's right I came to know about BLACKWOOD FOR MEN hair and skin and it's really awesome

    ReplyDelete