Thursday, January 20, 2011

Review: Super Barbie Nudy Pink

Just received my Super Barbie Nudy Pink lens today! Was really excited about it so when I reached home after school I start to try it out! Here is the packaging: My degree: See how sweet the lens are, and I'm loving the dark rims:


Alright, photos time! Please don't mind my bad complexion. Recently having really bad outbreaks. :(( But my face is starting to heal.. [And do click on the photo to have a clearer and larger photo, just dont stare my my pimple :X]


..................................

.............................

......................

................

...........

........

.....

...

Without wearing any lens[ See how small my eyes are T.T]:


Wearing on one eye with sunlight:

Wearing one len on one eye without sunlight[Acutally I like it without sunlight, darker!] :

Wearing on both eyes in normal lighting:





With flash:
With flash:

I personally feel that people with big eyes, and deep set double eyelid will look better with the lens than I do. Too bad, my eyes are too small :((


Maybe if I put on eye makeup it will look better.. Hmmm...



Overall, I feel that the pink lens looks quite natural in real, not as freaky as I thought it would be. However, I think that if the diameter of the lens is bigger it will be better.. This lens is only 16mm... How good if it is in 17.5mm. My eyes will look much bigger~ But anyway, this lens looks really nice in photos :P

What do you guys think of the lens? Give some comments :Pp

3 comments:

  1. Your skin is not at all as bad as you say! :p And the lenses look really interesting, indeed more natural than you'd think when you hear of pink lenses! looks really cute! :) You could try to use lots of dark mascara, maybe, to make it look even more dramatic?*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yup. But I so lazy to use mascara because they are hard to remove.. Maybe I will try putting on fake lashes... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.
    cheap colored contacts

    ReplyDelete