Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photo time!

[My stupid face] [Lucky the big dog!] [Xiaobai xiaobai!!]
[Yummy mango salad from TP]
[Camwhore-ing during lecture :0]

[act sad face.. hahahha]
[look at our stupid faces :Pp ps: I think xiaobai is pissed off cos i keep taking photos]
[Tried out freshness burger located at Nex for the first time!]

[Really fresh burger from FRESHNESS BURGER ;D]
[Eat eat EAT!]
[Camwhoring again in Mr mr's room :X]
[Big lucky welcoming us]
[Removed my gel extension nails and painted my nails. nice?!]
[With Charissa!]
[Charissa too bored while waiting for her hair to be ready, so camwhore! ;))]
[Xiaobai and his strawberry flavoured bone. hahaha]
[Camwhoring in cruise cabin]
[Nice night view from the cruise]
[Evening view from the cruise]
[Took a photo with the nice evening view. I look fugly ;( ]

No comments:

Post a Comment