Monday, December 6, 2010

Liquid Diet: Day 1 FAILED!!!!!!!!

Hmmm...

Feeling embarrassed now.. Didn't managed to keep to the liquid diet..

But... I didn't touch on any carbohydrate food till now! Which is a good thing, as cutting out carbohydrate food helps lose weight!

Maybe I should stick to no intake of carbohydrate foods~ This way it will not be hell for me. and at the same time, I can eat meat!!! I love meat alot~ ;P

See here for list of non carbohydrate food and low carbohydrate food:
http://www.ourcivilisation.com/fat/appb.htm

Hope tomorrow to be a better day for me ;D

3 comments:

  1. That's cute! :D Well, I said before you're thin and pretty, but still I'm wishing you success with whatever diet you decide to settle on. I really have to loose weight myself and thought about sticking to black rice(you know it?) have you ever tried that?

    Love*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I don't know about black rice. But I have eaten brown rice. Don't know if you are referring to this.

    Anyway, brown rice is good for health too but it is more expensive than white rice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I meant that :) Yes, I know it's more expensive... a pity. But maybe I'll try it for two weeks or so and then see if it's worth the expense.

    ReplyDelete