Sunday, December 5, 2010

Liquid Diet: Preview

I'm gonna start liquid dieting again.. T.T

Need to lose some weight badly... My target is to lose 5kg!!! Possible?!
Thinking of doing a video to share with people from all over the world who is trying to lose weight. In this way, I will have more determination to prove that I can do it, and hope to be able receive encouragement, etc~ Dont know if i should... Hmm.

But anyway, for my version of liquid diet. I'm not going to stick to 100% liquid only!! I will include food that are "soft". :Xx

Besides using this diet method, I will also do some mini exercise whenever possible. For example, climbing of stairs instead of using the lift, do 20 sit-ups when I wake up every morning, have a fun time swimming with friends, etc.

Tomorrow will be my first day of liquid diet. I will try to blog on what i eat everyday if possible ^.^

Anyway, as promised. My before and after hair:

Before:

[Look at how dry my hair ends was. Totally crispy~]

Now:

[98% healthy hair + no crispy hair ends= yay-ness! :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment