Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Digital Camera: Panasonic Lumix Lx 5

Was researching for a digital camera and saw XiaXue using Lumix Lx 3 which was released in year 2008. Photo taken by her camera was good. Hence decide to buy it. Then, realised that there is a improved version of Lumix Lx 3 which came out in the maket this year's August. And hence decided on Panasonic Lumix Lx 5 instead, since it is the newest.

Well, this is my first very own camera.. So kinda excited to get it asap and snap away :P

Hence, Mr mr gotten it for me yesterday, after just one day of me saying "I want this camera!". He's so good to me~ Hehe. Let's take a look at the photos taken by this camera:
[Using Film Grain Color mode]

[Using Dynamic Art Color Mode]

[Using Pin Hole Color mode]

[Using the macro function]

Nice photos? There is this "scene mode" which is available such as Food Scene mode, Soft Skin mode, Sunset mode, Starry Night mode, etc.

Shall try them out someday ;X

No comments:

Post a Comment